Honda Dio Super Offer | Get Dio Scooter in Rs 150 daily installment

honda dio

Syakar Trading, the official dealer of Honda, has introduced a super offer where you can buy a Honda Dio scooter by paying installments of Rs 150 per day. The company is going to provide Dio with a simple installment plan.

Honda Dio Offer

In this scheme, customers can pay installments on a daily basis while purchasing a Honda DIO scooter. While purchasing a scooter under this scheme, the customer has to pay 60% of the price as a down payment at the beginning. The remaining 40% amount has to be paid within 2 years at the rate of 150 rupees per day.

Two variants of Honda Dio are being sold in the Nepali market. The company has been selling the price of Honda Dio DLX at Rs 2,27,900 and the price of Dio STD at Rs 2,15,900.

According to the company, the customer has to pay 16.75% interest in this scheme. Customers can pay daily installments at home. Customers can use eSewa, Khalti and IME Pay to pay the daily installments.

The 109.2 cc single cylinder engine in the Honda Dio delivers a maximum power of 8 BH and torque of 9Nm. The company claims that the Honda Dio will give a mileage of 60 km.

Specifications of Honda Dio

Features like LED headlamp, full digital meter, fuel lead outside the boot space, engine start-stop switch, side sand engine cut sensor, silent stop, retraceval pillion foot rest, disc brake, split gravel rail, enhance smart power technology can be found in Honda Dio.

Engine          

Engine TypeFan Cooled, 4 Stroke, SI Engine
Engine Displacement109.51 cc
Max Power7.76 PS @ 8000 rpm
Emission Typebs6
Max Torque9 Nm @ 4750 rpm
Bore47.0 mm
Stroke63.1 mm
No Of Cylinders1
Drive TypeBelt Drive
Fuel TypePetrol
Mileage55 kmpl

Dimensions           

Length*Width*Height1808*723*1150 mm^3
Wheelbase1260 mm
Length1808 mm
Ground Clearance160 mm
Height1150 mm
Width723 mm
Fuel Capacity5.3 Liters
Kerb Weight105 Kg
Tail LightLED
Front Brake Diameter130 mm
Rear Brake Diameter130 mm

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *